Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Three-fer!

Since today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration 2010, I made three different cards using my SAB stamp set and coordinating DP!

This first card uses Jen's SSFYTT for this week. I only used one sheet of DP, I just flipped it over! Cute, huh?

Supplies: Stamps: Good Neighbors, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White card stocks, Welcome Neighbors DP Accessories: Button Latte

This card uses the OCC's sketch for this week! (Sorry the picture is so dark...I had to pretend. its snowing here and will be tomorrow too...)

Supplies: Stamps: Good Neighbors, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Burmuda Bay Paper: Burmuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White card stocks, Welcome Neighbors DP Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch

And this card was because I need to send it to someone, and I wanted to make the simplest card ever, hee hee! This is the back of the stripy paper on the previous card! Cute huh? All I did was trim it to fit the card and stamp the word!

Supplies: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Old Olive Paper: Old Olive card stock, Welcome Neighbors DP

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that sale-a-bartion paper and am soooo glad I got two of them. Your cards are cute. Thanks for all your comments on my blog by the way. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of work to post everyday but i am SOOO grateful to you for telling me how to have it post at a certain day and time....saved me so much sleep.
    Enjoy your snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards!!! I like how you used this SU Set....you rocked both challenges!!!

    Thank you for playing the OCC Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now see I need to break out this stamp set and paper I have not used it yet but you really show cased it well!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...