Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birds for Mother's day!

I realized just in the nick of time that I needed to make Mother's Day cards and get them in the mail!! So now that I am sure these have arrived, I can post them!

This first one uses this week's Mojo Monday sketch. When I saw the blocks on the sketch I thought of a paint chip card, so I have progressing shades of pink/red. This is a hostess set so its only available until the end of June. But I have had a lot of fun using it- especially these two images!

Supplies: Stamps: Of The Earth, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Ruby Red, Real Red, Rose Red & Pretty in Pink

Paper: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Eggcellent Eggs Kit rhinestones (newly retired)

This card uses last weeks Mojo Monday sketch! I began by looking for a way to use my new bird punch! It was on back-order until the mini was almost done, and I haven't had a chance to use it til now! You'll see it more anyway...! I think I saw Andrea use this particular color combination (Apricot bird touched up with Regal Rose ink) and that's how I had to start!

Supplies: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Friendly Words jumbo wheel

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Bird Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love your "Of the Earth" card! Perfect stamp for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...