Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sentimental Journey!

This is my newest stamp set! We got to play with it in my May classes...take a look!
The pages use the collage stamping technique which is one of my favorites when I have a LOT of scrapping to do. Its adds color and a touch of something unique without being overwhelming.

The card also totally qualifies for the OCC Saturday Challenge- to make a masculine birthday card. This one is for my brother!
And, if you notice on the card...Sentimental Journey is one of the sets which if you buy during the month of May you can choose a set of designer brads for FREE! I got those neat star brads FREE. Yeay!

1 comment:

  1. Great guy card! I love that little car with the swirls. Thanks for joining us this week at the OCC.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...