Saturday, May 22, 2010

Double Challenge!

WHOO! I got to play with two challenges the same day they were both posted, and I LOVE the result!

The Cinema Challenge was to make a card based on Becoming Jane, and use flowers and pearls. First of all, LOVE the movie! Really. We actually saw it in theaters! Its a sad kind of movie but I love the music, the story, all of it. I can even put up with the ridiculous aging at the end -I like it that much! tee hee! Love Jane Austen, love that time period, love it. And I think this quote works nicely.

I also used Jen's SSFYTT for the design of the card and here is what I came up with....

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pink Pirouette card stock (returning!), Bella Birds DP (retired)
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Pretties Kit

4 comments:

  1. YA HOo! You guess the right movie.. And made the first card! Way to go girl!

    I love your card Tanya.. One my favorite sentiment. Love layout and paper choices. Perfect interpretation for Jane...

    SO GLAD YOU JOINED US THIS WEEK
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - and I love that movie and can totally believe you would too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya! I love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tanya!! LOVE the colors and the way that you played with the sketch!!! I totally have to agree with you that I loved the movie too --- so that it it was easy to put with the ridiculous aging at the end... it was kinda sad - and that is why - i just love the sentiment of your card - so that the life that is lived is without any regret - is so full of life that nothing is felt lacking... - beautiful creation Tanya!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge Tanya - sorry its taken awhile to post my comment - its been a busy three weeks with end of school activities! But just wanted to drop by and thank you for playing along with us! Hope you had fun and will join with us again soon !!
    Big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...