Thursday, May 6, 2010

cards?

Oh yeah, I can make those too... *grin*

I haven't done any crafting since my big scrapbook weekend, and between headaches, a wedding, a craft fair and attempting to catch up on the house and things, I've missed it! So here are two cards I just got done....

If you reeeally like them, these are two we'll be making at my May classes! See the sidebar for more info!

Supplies: Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Garden Green, Dusty Durango markers Paper: Barely Banana, Dusty Durango & Whisper White card stocks

Supplies: Stamps: Sense of Time, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red Paper: Close to Cocoa & Whisper White card stocks, Presto Patterns DP Accessories: Mat Pack, Earth Elements brads, Brayer

1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful and perfect cards for your class. Wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...