Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I realized I have some things in my file I haven't shared yet! So why the long time between posts...?

Here is a gift I put together for a friend of mine. She was in need of a fun birthday present, that allowed her to be creative in a short amount of time.

I started by thinking of re-stocking a Simply Sent kit. I changed up the colors to ones she likes best (Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, and some Very Vanilla card stock, and a Basic Black Stampin' Spot). I gathered some retired buttons and a strip of mini glue dots, and included the ribbon from the kit. Then I chose three retired stamp sets I thought she could get a lot of use out of.
I put it all in a bright pink gift bag and ta-da! a present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...