Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring trees...

A friend of mine asked me to make several cards, so here's one of them! I used this sketch from the OCC sketch blog...

Later I am going to stamp a greeting in Rose Red ink, beneath the stripey paper, but its not at my house. This is quite full of retired products, but still nice a springy card. It is not very springy here...it keeps trying to snow, and the 'breeze' has been pretty cold. Maybe if I keep pretending its warm with my paper crafting, the sun will remember to come out... haha!

Supplies:

Stamps: Good Neighbors
Ink: Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White card stocks, Cutie Pie DP (retired!)
Accessories: Fresh Fav buttons, Fairy Tale ribbon (retired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...