Friday, May 28, 2010

MDS Scrapbook Tip #1

You may have noticed I make scrapbook pages in two sizes, and sometimes you see the same photos when I make a page for one child and another...and eventually myself! Here's a great tip if you have My Digital Studio, and a perk to consider if you are thinking of getting it!

Once you have made a page, you can insert it into any other project. As long as each project is the same size, you can take a page from Book A and add it to Book B, you can insert the page into a calendar (awesome Christmas present, btw!) and vice-versa! So, instead of recreating the wheel or duplicating something several times, just insert what you've already done!

Handy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...