Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back to Halloween...!

Do you send Halloween cards? I only sometimes do, and only to those who love them, lol! My grandmother, her sister and my mother love to send Halloween cards so I do try to have at least one go out to each of them. Mostly I like to scrapbook Halloween themes, because its more about fun memories with the kids, than crafting and sending notes.

Here is the second card using the embossing folder. I did it with Elegant Eggplant ink this time, and added this sweet little witch! I colored her mostly using ink pads and blender pens, but the skin was colored with the Blush Blossom watercolor wonder crayon.
Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Craft Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Peach Parfait & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Blender Pens, Black grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I just love those sweet kids images. Darling card, Tanya. The embossed web looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...