Monday, October 17, 2011

Scrapbook Class!

Tomorrow is my October Scrapbook Class, here at my house! This is one of the layouts we will be making. (If you are coming, I need your RSVP today, and it will be $10 when you arrive.) I'll let the attendee's choose the color of title strip and the color of their punched flowers, and which of the jumbo buttons to use. I chose the Pool Party because my daughter is wearing a similar shade of blue in these photos.
I am so in love with this new Spice Cake DP and now it makes me want the single stamp Triple Treat Flower (page 18), because the DP is totally based off of that design! I like these colors because while they are geared for autumn, they can easily be used for any other season. For example, these photos were taken in August.
Supplies:
Stamps: Faith In Nature (hostess), Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink: Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz & Pool Party markers
Paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party & Very Vanilla card stocks, Spice Cake DP (Holiday Mini)
Accessories: Spice Cake buttons (Holiday Mini), Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pages, Tanya. Looks like a you had a sweet outing with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...