Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Today, for the first time all school year, I managed to send cute notes in the kids' lunches! I know, who'd have thunk now that both of them take their lunches it would be *that* hard?? Well I didn't expect that. So today I planned a head and stuck these little 3x3 cards in some lunch boxes:
Supplies:
Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Pumpkin Pie textured card stock, Whisper White card stock

And just for kicks, this is how I sent them on their day!

Rapunzel & Luke Skywalker
(actually, I took them to school, and stayed for the school costume parade..and then had them change into normal clothes for the rest of the day....because our school is insane...LOL!)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun surprise for them. DARLING picture of your kids, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...