Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Masculine Birthdays!

Once again, its been too many days since I last stamped! Did you know Saturday was World Card Making Day? It sort of snuck up on me and then I ended up with no time to stamp all weekend. Today I made up for it, lol!
We have a couple masculine birthdays coming up this month in our family. Men can be difficult to create for, but I have to say, I love how this card turned out! I used Jen's October SFYTT for my starting point, pulled out my current birthday stamp set and I think this works well!
Supplies:
Stamps: Patterned Party
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip markers
Paper: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke & Whisper White card stocks, Autumn Traditions DP (retired!)
Accessories: Twill Tape

This second card uses the sketch found HERE but I did flip the DP element to the other side of the card. Also, this is almost entirely made of retired supplies. But you know I love this nautical set sooo....!
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, The Open Sea (retired!)
Ink: Night of Navy, Early Espresso
Paper: Night of Navy & Whisper White card stocks, Nautical Expedition DP (RETIRED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...