Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bright Birthday!

Here's a fun, bright birthday card, on a very dreary, rainy and snowy day! I love this Big Top Birthday DP, and this fun candy pattern is one of the biggest reasons I purchased it! This is for a friend of mine. I'm going ridiculously simple with the gift-giving this month and she is getting a package of skittles. I wanted to somehow coordinate the gift and card and thought this fit the bill! I used the current Stamping 411 sketch and liked the idea of a round button for the side embellishment to further coordinate everything! And yes, I threaded that thin ribbon through the button and then tied it! Pretty proud of that... lol!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Swirls & Curls Verses
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Daffodil Delight & Whisper White card stocks, Big Top Birthday DP
Accessories: 1/8 inch Real Red ribbon, Brights Buttons, Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...