Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween pages!

I don't usually post incomplete projects but somehow, with all my huge photo orders, I have NO Halloween photos printed!! I also don't have very many scrapped so I guess I just don't print them very much... But this layout was part of my class yesterday and festive and fun for today, so I am sharing it anyway! ....someday I'll print photos, I promise!
This was kind of fun, even tho it was sort of a lot of work. I started by choosing my selection of inks; all my shades of oranges, greens, purples, yellows, browns and gray and black. Then I laid out my stamps with whichever color I felt would work best. I stamped it on the board and then on the border strips, and voila- a fun, quick Halloween page!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bingo card, Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizazz, Lucky Limeade, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, More Mustard, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Paper: Old Olive textured card stock, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Peach Parfait ribbon, Basic Black grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...