Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cards #3

Well my cards are finished- addressed and everything, just waiting for me to drive to the Post Office and get postage! How are your holiday cards coming along?
Here is the third installment of my Christmas Card class, just in case you're still looking for ideas! *grin
You can see many of these are the same card, they just look different with the variation of paper. Sometimes we drew the "string" or "hook" and other times I used actual Baker's Twine!
Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Greetings of the Season, Come To Bethlehem (words over tree)
Ink: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Cherry Baker's Twine, Crochet Lace Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...