Sunday, December 16, 2012

Scrap something random!

And to veer completely away from Christmas for just a moment, I made a new digital page today, Yeay!! Actually, it has everything to do with Christmas in that I had the chance to digi-scrap because my husband was helping my kids wrap my gifts, which was all super great! Since I was hidden away in my room, and printed photos were inaccessible, I had to pick some recent photos I knew were not sitting around waiting for me, and I thought these were fun!

Want to know the best part for you? This features NEW items from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration promotion!! I was able to pre-order the digital content disk, which holds everything offered with Sale-A-Bration!! This DP and ribbon are so bright and fun, and perfect for a fun day out with friends! I love it! And if you're not a digital fan, you can choose to get the DP or the ribbon with some fun buttons!

1 comment:

  1. Darling page, Tanya. And how fun to use some new goodies. Can't wait to see the new stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...