Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Calendars!

Once again for Christmas I made our parents calendars! Of course I used My Digital Studio software. I love doing this becuase it allows me to show off our family but still change things up. This year they got identical calendars of just our family, which made it MUCH easier- I only had to design everything once! haha! I am very happy with how nicely it turned out!

Today I'll show you the actual cover and the first six digital pages. The pictures are not necessarily from the month they ended up in, they just fit the season or month they got put on! I was really just looking for good snapshots to display on the wall, more than how we actually spent the month. Enjoy!!
Cover, back and front together

January

February

March


April

May

June

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...