Monday, December 10, 2012

Tags for Christmas!

I must apologize for not posting more, blogger has been giving me issues and ya know, the holidays are busy!! Anyway, back to the projects! *grin

Remember a few weeks ago I had a workshop? My friend, the hostess, is interested in making tags for Christmas gifts. I demonstrated one and brought some other very quick tags to show. (They also made a nice little hostess gift for her!) My mom had attended a stamp camp several years ago now, and I was inspired by what I remembered from those tags, especially the cute candy one!
Tis the season for gift-giving, maybe you'd like some ideas for very quick, simple tags to attach to whatever it is you're giving! Also, it gives you a reason to stamp while crossing off that holiday to-do list!
Supplies:
Stamps: Greetings of the Season, Delightful Decorations, Sweets for the Sweet, Frosty Friends
Ink: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Designer Label Punch, Ornament Punch, Tag Punch, Dazzling Details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...