Friday, December 21, 2012

Teacher Gifts

Since Christmas break started this week, the kids needed to have a gift for their teachers! We had made some fudge but I needed a secure way of getting it to school, better than a little paper plate covered in plastic-wrap! I gave away all our holiday tins last year but I found these two boxes and thought I could make something cute!
So here's the before....
 and here's the after!
You know, the trouble with me and gift giving is that by the time I get the second package started, I'm too darn tired to care...can you tell which one was created first? mmhmm...I promise to work on that. How's that for a new years resolution?
ANYWAY, I pulled out my stash of retired Christmas paper and found some things I liked. I did the little brown box first, and then found this very pretty pattern to dress up the clear box all on its own! The boxes are filled with treats, a card from the kiddo, and a little note letting them know what the food is, haha!

Supplies:
Stamps: Greetings of the Season, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Vanilla card stock, RETIRED Deck the Halls DP, Dashing DP
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...