Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mojo Birthdays

I have two very dear friends who's birthdays closely follow Christmas. Being the awesome person I am (*cough*cough*) I often think "oh! I need to make them a card and get it sent..." and then forget all about it til the day of. I really hate that. SO! A few nights ago I took some time to put together some birthday cards!! Both cards used recent Mojo Monday sketches and products from mini-catalogs! And I really like both cards and think they're perfect for the person they were intended for!

This one uses the plaid DP from the Orchard Harvest package, in the Holiday Mini, and Mojo Sketch 272.
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Paper: Island Indigo, Very Vanilla & Early Espresso card stocks, Orchard Harvest DP
Accessories: Linen Thread, 1 3/8 inch square punch

And this one uses DP from the upcoming Spring Mini (that means a sneak peek for you!!) and Mojo Sketch 270!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Certainly Celery & Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray & Cherry Cobbler card stocks, Parker DP
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...