Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve and my house is bursting with excitement! The kids were up early this morning and it should be a fun day! We have cookies to frost for Santa, and traditions to keep!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas day! I will be off celebrating with my family. I have these three by my side as we enjoy our Christmas morning at home, and visit other family as the day continues on. I hope that whatever your circumstances, you feel as blessed as I do today, as you share in the spirit of this day, bringing joy to others.


This is the photo card I made using My Digital Studio Software. I always loved including our school pictures in cards to grandparents, and aunts and uncles when I was growing up. I loved seeing the photo cards that would come to us and my mom would tuck them in our big family photo album when the season ended. Some years I have included traditional photos, some years I've included a photo as part of a Christmas letter. This year I have a family picture, plus the back-to-school portraits I took of the kids.
And I was able to still feature my business at the same time, haha! Talk about mass production! We mailed out 80 of these and still sent out stamped cards to other friends and family. I signed it on the back, behind the Merry Christmas block, and we included a little note with brief updates on our family.

Enjoy this week as we celebrate Christmas and New Years. Spend time with loved ones. Snap lots of pictures so you have plenty to scrapbook in the coming year! hee hee...

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...