Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Thank You's!

It was high time these were made and mailed!! My son made his thank you cards two weeks ago and my daughter wrote most of her thank you letters then too- what's with mom?! My parents gave me this stamp set for Christmas so what better set to use for Chrsitmas thank yous? And since the stamp set is now retired (rude!) I used card "kits" from past years that include retired items, haha. Oh well. Back to current things another time!

First up, THIS sketch from Retro Sketches.
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Memories
Ink: Early Espresso, Gumball Green marker, Real Red marker
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green, First Edition DP
Accessories: Gumball Green stitched ribbon, Brights Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Mini Glue Dots

This card uses a sketch I was directed to that is HERE, on Craft Project Central.
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Memories, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Pool Party marker, Lucky Limeade marker, Wisteria Wonder marker, Island Indigo marker, Soft Suede marker, Early Espresso marker
Paper: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Whisper White, First Edition DP
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Mat Pack, retired corduroy Baja Breeze button

And the third card uses a sketch I've seen a few bloggers use in the past week or so, so I added the site to my list over ---> and yeay- more card challenges for me! LOL!
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Memories
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Pear Pizazz (retired), Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, retired soft suede ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so cute! I love the colors you used on the kids and the snowman! Thanks so much for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central. Your creations are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...