Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Orange Pages

This weekend was a busy one! I managed to get the month pages done for my mom's calendar project! Now I need to come up with a cover and do the grids for each month, and then we're set! And I've done 14 scrapbook pages this month and that makes me quite happy!

I happened to notice in my Splitcoaststampers.com Gallery that in recent weeks my scrapbooking is all based around the colors Pool Party and Baja Breeze. HMM. I must be in a cool blue mood with these frigid temperatures, haha! So for today's calendar post I went with some oranges- the opposite of cool blue!

This is the August page. Initially, I saw how cute it was that I got these pics of the four oldest grandkids enjoying a creamsicle outside...and then at the pool! Except...we have three birthdays in August, and none of them are these kiddos. Soo I fit in four more shots that worked out pretty well, and matted it on the bright blue and I seriously love it! The little tags ended up the perfect touch!
Supplies:
My Digital Studio: Background paper is from Hoppy Memories, Pacific Point is the shade of blue, buttons and leafy patterns come from the 2013 Sale-A-Bration disk- which YOU can earn FREE beginning today!!!
 
And here is the October page. Not a lot of stamps or accessories on this one because there were too many photos to choose from, haha! But, I did recolor the word/thread part of the lower spider so that I could "erase" it! handy, huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...