Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ReColor It!

My July page is quite simple, but I used some color matching to create it. I chose more subtle shades of red, white and blue to allow emphasis on the months' birthdays, over the holiday. I picked a shade of blue found in my daughter's shirt, and then the red came from my nieces shirt. Now the photos and the page color-coordinate and none of it is too overpowering!

And this is the March page for my mom's project. I don't *love* the page but I like it well enough. I recolored the ribbon and I recolored the flowers...quite a bit of work actually, but I am happy with it. The colors anyway, lol. I'm not sure what it is I don't love, but ya know, you win some, you lose some, you move on, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...