Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scrapbooking for the Overwhelmed!

In my blog travels this year, I came across Kim's blog, which as far as I can tell is 100% scrapbooking. One of her scrapbook projects is a page for each week of a year. I've also seen a few other people discuss this plan and I think its the best idea ever! Maybe you'd like to give it a shot too?

If you're anything like me, you're snapping photos of all kinds of events and every day life, and then when you want to scrapbook you have so many choices it can be very difficult to find a starting point. Not to mention it's hard to ever be caught up on scrapbooking because there were too many events at one time to stay on top of, or there are too many photos from years past that you want to showcase as well. If you try this idea, and stick with it for a year, you will at least have highlighted the most important events of 2013 and that is what I plan to do! I will be using My Digital Studio for the whole thing so that I can work on each week each weekend, or whenever I have a chance, without having to wait for photos to be printed, or any other excuses, haha.

(I have scrapbooks for my son and scrapbooks for my daughter, but the last time I made the slightest dent in my scrapbooks was around the time my daughter was born! sniff! So the weekly pages will go towards my books!)

And here is my page for Week 1 of 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...