Saturday, January 5, 2013

My New Toy!

I've had to fight Blogger for several days to get it to allow me to load pictures, but its finally working now...I think, haha!
~~~~~
What did you get for Christmas? Anything crafty? I sure did!! My parents gave me a great stamp set and a very nice Bigz Die
becaaaaause
my husband gave me the Big Shot! :) (and I got myself the Chevron embossing folder!)

I really haven't had a lot of time for crafting since I finished Christmas cards and calendars last month. However, I wanted to give the Big Shot a try! My mom had purchased the Spider Web embossing folder quite some time ago (which we used HERE) so while I was at her house for Christmas break, I tried it too. The thing is, my mom houses all of my retired supplies, and that includes card stocks. Sooo for this project, I used Crushed Curry and Really Rust, which are both retired colors, but are still perfectly useful -giggle.
I decided to emboss two of the leaves, with each of the folders. Can you even tell the little leaf has a spider web pattern on it? Even if you can, it works out nicely.
 
The Big Shot is really fun! I wonder what else I'll get to play with, hahaha!  
Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry (retired), Really Rust (retired)
Accessories: Linen Thread, Chevron Embossing folder, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...