Thursday, January 24, 2013

The final two

June is a page I love- I love that it features so many photos and doesn't look cluttered. I love the rounded corner photo boxes Stampin' Up! has added to their digital photo layouts. And I like the simple touch of green as the background for June.
May...I'll be honest, I don't like this page, haha. The pictures are great- that one of my nephew on his blessing day is absolutely adorable! I played and played over and over trying to make this page work out. I used different colors, different stamps...and called it quits. When I showed my mom this, she liked it. Its her project, it's staying! hahaha! And no more fiddling required!
Also, May uses stamps from the 2013 Sale-A-Bration content disk! What are you waiting for?? This stuff is so cute, and you get it for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I really LOVE that first page layout, too. Both pages are wonderful. (Oh and I got my new SU stuff! Now just need to find some time to play.)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...