Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mojo Bird!

Look! I'm playing with a sketch, on time! haha! This card is one I put together yesterday, using the Mojo Monday sketch for the week. I didn't stamp anything, but I did use the new DP from the Spring Mini - which is now on my sidebar incase you don't have a copy of your own!
Supplies:
Paper: Parker DP, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Bird Punch, White stitched grosgrain ribbon, Daffodil thin taffeta ribbon

I finished this card up just as my kids were coming in the door from school. While they did homework I was cleaning everything up, but my daughter begged me to teach her how to make this card. Umm.... So I threw together an impromptu "card class", haha! She tried to make her's the same as mine and then asked me to please make it a blog post, hee hee. So here she is creating, and with the finished product!
 

1 comment:

  1. I lvoe the simplicity of this card. Looks lovely. Anna

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...