Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 2

Another snowy day at my house! Perfect for staying inside and making pretty things...but I think I'll be too busy for that. Another day for sure!
Today's digitally scrapped page is my Week 2 layout for my 2013 project. I've had it done since the night of the 13th, but I was waiting to show off a page I have not yet made that will go with it, lol. But today I'm posting this and I'll share part B when I get a chance.

This one I think is the most time-consuming for my week pages (I've got 4 done so far). I wanted more of a blurred look to the edges of the DP, but that didn't work out at all. Its okay because I do like how it turned out. *smile. 
It was a very busy week with lots of pictures, which always makes a layout more interesting! The DP, ribbon and button all come from the 2013 Sale-A-Bration disk, and you can get it either as the content disk or as a package of paper or a package of ribbons and buttons! Which will you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...