Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Emboss it!

Last summer Stampin' Up! retired both of my go-to sets for heat embossing with the catalog change. With my most recent order, I have found a new stamp PERFECT for such a technique!! I was creating samples for my upcoming class and tried it in black and then in white and just wanted to keep going! I need more embossing colors and more pieces of card stock laying around already cut to card-front size!! And more time... haha..!

so here's my playing...
 Here's one completed card that is very simple....
 And here's what we'll make in the class!
Supplies:
Stamps: Swallowtail
Ink: Versamark, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black & Daffodil Delight card stocks
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Regal Brads, Mat Pack, Stamping Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...