Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I missed...

Another week, another sicky, darnit! This is really throwing a wrench into the plans I have, lol. Oh well, what can you do but eat well, wash your hands and hope for that early spring? haha!
I was trying to participate with the Virtual ScrapBook Night this weekend, on Splitcoaststampers.com (click to find all challenges) but I missed.
I decided to start with challenge #1. I chose a sketch and an inspiration challenge to work with and meant to find more challenges...but then I had to walk away. When I came back I fiddled with the sketch and made this- which has nothing to do with the Insp. Challenge I picked....and definitely was missing any others, LOL. Buuuut, here's another page done! haha!
Supplies:  My Digital Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...