Saturday, February 16, 2013

Vintage Scrapbook Page

Kinda.
These pictures were taken while my son was interviewing his grandfather about what life was like when he was 9. That would be the year 1932, and of course things have changed dramatically. It was a fascinating evening learning about things I'd never thought about and other things I simply didn't know.
I used this retired DP that goes with the sweetly vintage Forever Young stamp set, along with the sketch found HERE from the Virtual ScrapBooking Night last weekend. And I am very pleased with the result!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Forever Young
Ink: Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip Marker
Paper: Basic Gray textured card stocks, Very Vanilla card stock, Timeless Portrait DP (retired)
Accessories: Vintage Trinkets, Natural Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...