Thursday, February 28, 2013

Big Shot Techniques!

My class this week is showing a variety of techniques. One such technique was two different ways to use the Big Shot- but one of those techniques can be used with a square or pennant or heart punch too!
First of all, I used an embossing folder for the Early Espresso piece.
Then, I used the point of the third-smallest heart to cut the notch out of the sentiment strip!
And finally I rubbed the edges of the Vanilla card stock across the Espresso ink pad, which is probably my most commonly used technique!
Three techniques on one simple card! And, monochromatic cards make excellent masculine cards, which seem to be very difficult for many of us! *grin
Supplies:
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration only!)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla & Early Espresso card stocks
Accessories: Natural Buttons, Linen Thread, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...