Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines for my love!

Yep, I had to make him two! Our Valentine tradition stems from the Easter basket tradition- we have little gifts at our seat at the table waiting for us when we wake up in the morning. I've seen a few people use this telephone box for Dr Who themed cards, and I pictured that too when I saw the set in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. My husband loves Dr Who so I couldn't resist...even if its corny! So this is the one he woke up to...

Supplies:
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Parker's Prints DP
Accessories: Mat Pack, Vintage Trinkets, Natural 7/16 ribbon

Annnd since I also got this new set, I had to make him another one that he'll get another random day and surprise him,*smile. And it mostly uses the current Retro Sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Million Dollar Moments
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red
Paper: Real Red & Very Vanilla card stocks, First Edition DP, Red Glitter Paper
Accessories: Hearts Collection Framelits, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...