Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines for my kids!

Happy Valentines Day! I finally got to create and I made four cards yesterday - all of which will be shared by the end of today, haha!

This valentine is for my son who's favorite color is orange. It was based off the MFTWSC111, which I only recently discovered is on Splitcoast...I get the sketches emailed to me and finally read the fine print, haha! minor detail... Anyway...I think the satiny ribbon works ok for a boy in small doses, and he'll love it- he knows I use lots of accessories in my card classes so he appreciates details on cards.
Supplies:
Stamps: Candy Conversation (retired)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit
Paper: Whisper White & Tangerine Tango card stock, Sycamore Street DP (Sale-A-Bration)
Accessories: Sycamore Street Ribbons & Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Pennant Punch, Hearts Collection Framelits Die, Big Shot

And this valentine is for my daughter, who likes all colors, but for a long time her faves were pink and yellow...so she still gets that sometimes. I used the Freshly Made Sketch from last week, lol.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Valentine Heart (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stocks, Sunshine and Sprinkles DP
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Hearts Collection Framelits Die, Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. Sweet valentines for your kiddos. Love all the beautiful paper.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...