Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Class Valentines!

At my Sale-A-Bration workshop, I featured this cute little valentine project...
Supplies:
Paper: Pretty in Pink & Real Red card stocks
Accessories: Hearts Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 1x8" Cello bags

I had purchased the little Valentine gift-kit (it came with a single heart stamp and a package of cello bags) that was available for a limited time in January, thinking it would be a fun project for my kids to make their class Valentines.
Wow what a project this ended up to be, haha!

First the kids stuffed the tubes with various candies.
Then, I used the Framelits die and my Big Shot to cut out each. heart. twice. A stamped front, and a plain back to be written on from each child.
Then we taped all the hearts to the tops of the tubes! They're ready to go! And somebody else can enjoy the sugar high! ....you could use valentine pencils or a single Twizzler instead...
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Valentine Heart (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Pixie Pink (retired) card stocks
Accessories: Accessories: Hearts Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 1x8" Cello bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...