Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Previous Paper Pumpkin

And now to completely switch gears for just a moment...!
Now that the kids are back in school and I have a little more time, I was going thru my supplies and rediscovered a My Paper Pumpkin kit I was given, back in November! I pulled it out and took a little time to play!
(This kit was before the re-design, so it doesn't have as many supplies as we're getting now.)
So, the kit was designed to make Christmas cards almost like this:
Supplies:
November My Paper Pumpkin kit, Very Vanilla card stock

(I adjusted it slightly...the card base was the striped card stock, but I cut it to card front size, to get more out of it and mounted it onto Very Vanilla card stock!)

And while I can always use a few more Christmas cards, as soon as I saw the stitched stars I knew I wanted to use it for this...!
Ta-da!
Supplies: November My Paper Pumpkin kit, Real Red & Whisper White card stock, Lost Lagoon Ink, Skinny Mini ABC

So in the kit, the stars were stitched together, maybe 30 of them in a string? and I immediately thought it would be so fun to accent a page!! With the kit instructions, we were supposed to wrap it around the pennant piece of the card. I snipped it for both the card and for the page!

I really am loving the My Paper Pumpkin kits! I like that you can make something quick and cute, or you can personalize it and make it your own! Don't miss out on the chance to sign up for the kits to come to you- for half off your first two months by September 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...