Monday, August 11, 2014

Sneaky Peek!

Happy Monday to you! How was your weekend? We are diving into the very last week of summer and I am not ready to give it up yet!!!
Here is another card I made a few nights ago. Actually I only stamped it that night, because I didn't bring Cajun Craze card stock with me, nor the Early Espresso button. This card uses the latest Clean & Simple sketch, and it also uses a stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Mini! Of course this one is my favorite image of the three, and it's also the next season (my favorite season!) which is why I chose to use this one!
Supplies:
Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! Fall is my fav time of the year! Love all the earthy colours!! And I like the added detail with the twine around your button!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...