Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kindness

This is a stamp set that has been high on my wish list since the catalog came out, (there is a LOT on that list!) but first I got to play with it (and the butterfly punch!) last week! Whoo hoo! I stuck with the newest In Colors and loosely based it on Retro Sketch 126, and I LOVE how it turned out!
Also, this thought keeps running thru my head....a long time ago I got it as a fridge magnet from church, but it said "a little kindness goes a long way...gossip the good and make someone's day!"
Supplies:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...