Saturday, August 9, 2014

BFF's

Well, this page was done for the latest MDS Monday sketch, and DT call...which I am very interested in, but since it's too late for the linkup I'm sure it doesn't count...whoops!
Oh well, you can't stop life from happening, and anyway, you get to see a new page today! I think this turned out really nice, and lends itself well to a second page with the rest of the photos from this day. The long, narrow photos are a good change for me and made for a good challenge too, haha!
Supplies:
MDS: Everyday Enchantment DP, Sara's Sequins, Lemonade Stand stitching

3 comments:

  1. What a bunch of cuties!! These photos work perfectly in the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling page Tanya and perfect photos for this layout! Love the touch of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all these cuties! Perfect photos for the layout. Reminds me of some friends I had growing up (when it seemed it would last forever). ;) Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...