Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Coral Thank You

Here is a card I started a few weeks ago. I was using the then-current Mojo Monday sketch and I wanted to try the Blendabilities on the buttons! Do you see my pretty green button?? Fun, huh?? I didn't get it put it together til that night at my friend's house tho, and got to use her Floral Frames die, and background stamp, for the flower the button is stuck to. Always fun to play with new things!
And on that note!

  • Don't forget that ALL Blendabilities are now available! 
  • And don't forget the super awesome Big Shot deal going on this month!!! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lots of Thanks, Dictionary background
Ink: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
Paper: Calypso Coral & Whisper White card stocks, Park Lane DP
Accessories: Chevron Ribbon (the back of it), Vintage Faceted buttons, Paper Doily, Big Shot, Floral Frames die, Old Olive Blendabilities

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...