Friday, August 22, 2014

Back to School

Just in case I needed more challenges to keep up with, haha, I've joined a couple of MDS facebook groups. Today's page uses the sketch from one of them, along with a back to school suggested theme. Well, my kiddos went back to school this week! Done and done!
The journaling lines and the letters under the photos are part of a digi stamp set called School Days - I don't think I've ever used it before. Love that!! All the DP, including the lined paper, are from Just Add Cake.
Supplies:
MDS: Just Add Cake DP, Punches, Ink Splatters, Button Bouquet, 2014 SAB Content (twine), School Days

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't looking at blogs, your page just caught my eye. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...