Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Digi Page!

I didn't stamp a single thing last week and I think I'm going thru withdrawls!
This morning I stole some time (ha!) and started by looking at card sketches. When I saw the newest sketch from the Viva La Verve challenge blog, it felt like a page to me...! I have been wanting to work on our regular pages and I have yet to do that this year, but this was a good chance! I decided to do it in MDS with the big circle, and really it's a simple page.
And! These pictures are from this month!!!
Supplies:
MDS: DP: Petal Parade, Lemonade Stand, Punches,
Colors: Pool Party, Whisper White
Font: Book Antiqua

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page! Love how you used the strips for the journaling. Thanks for joining us over at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...