Friday, February 26, 2016

Birthday Card Class #4!

Finally Friday!!! Hooray! haha... It has been a very long, and exhausting week, but I finally got some more stamping done! A lot of it in fact, which means I'll have things to share again for a little while!

Today I'm sharing the 4th sample for my Birthday Card Class.
I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.
The DP is from the Sale-A-Bration mini (you can get it FREE with a $50 order!) and it is where I got the color combination.
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Kidding
Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral and marker, Hello Honey marker, Blackberry Bliss marker, Lost Lagoon marker
Paper: Lost Lagoon & Whisper White card stocks, Wildflower Fields DP
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals

and actually....her hair should be colored with Hello Honey, but I grabbed the Delightful Dijon marker on accident....the paper has Hello Honey.... whoops!

3 comments:

  1. Darling card, Tanya. And I love her with dijon or honey colored hair!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! That DSP is so fun and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile! Such a cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...