Monday, February 29, 2016

#imbringingbirthdaysback

The last card I designed for my Birthday Card Class might possibly have ended up my favorite one. I'm not usually a huge fan of Brights, but I'm liking this one. This one can go to anyone at all, and even fits my husband's requirements for birthday cards- showing some kind of cake or balloons! Done and done! haha!

I used a recently passed Retro Sketch for the layout, and while I used birthday stamps from the Occasions Mini, I used DP from the main catalog. And because I used Occasions Mini products, I can link up with the Nacho Average Challenge blog too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Party Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry & Whisper White card stocks, Cherry on Top DP
Accessories: Party Punch Pack (balloon), Hexagon Punch (flagged ends), Dimensionals

And all we have to do is mail out the birthday cards!
What about you? Are you ready to "bring birthdays back" and mail them out to your loved ones??

1 comment:

  1. Ah ha! Love these bright colors - this is my favorite DSP from that set, lol. Thanks so much for playing with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...