Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Just For Your Birthday!

Today I have my second Birthday Card Class sample for you!

I mostly used the just-too-late Retro Sketch for this card's layout.

This is another weird color combination, but I wanted to use the slicy Garden Green lined DP from the Love Blossoms DP, and I wanted to use all the stamp images from the Botanicals For You stamp set, and! I wanted to use the Washi Tape that has the flowers that match! But- I've come up with a new plan for handling my classes, more "shoebox swap" style, where all the supplies for each sample are in one box (ie: one spot). And I'd already claimed the Cajun Craze ink pad for a different card. Soo... I concluded that at least in my late night dining room light, Cherry Cobbler was a close enough coordinating shade for the Washi Tape and stamps.

Anyway, I think the card turned out both fun and pretty. What do you think?
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals For You
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Love Blossoms DP
Accessories: Botanical Gardens Washi Tape, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...