Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Candy Santa!

Today I'm going to share the last card we would have made if I'd had my card classes...
gotta admit, cancelling those classes still makes me sad...!
But first, I want to share a bit of information that was shared in my facebook feed yesterday. This super interesting article tells us the history of why we even send Christmas cards!! Do you know? haha....well I know why *I send them. Why do YOU send them?

This is a pretty basic but still cute, card. I used a sketch I found on Pinterest HERE, but I've used many similar sketches before. I like this because it allows for just a bit of cute DP to mix things up, and still keep the focus on the stamped image, and in this case, the greeting too.
Supplies:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Ink: Archival Black
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Shimmery White card stocks, Christmas Around the World DP
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...