Thursday, December 21, 2017

Gift Giving!

I am not much of a "tag" person, much to the disappointment of a few close customers. However, I needed to give a little something to a couple special people and it needed a tag.... I pulled out the 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit, that I have not even opened (tho I did use the stamps once last season...and actually the trees one other time this year) and created these:
I also used some cute Washi tape from last year, and some Baker's Twine from last year. 
And then I attached them just like this- super simple and cute. 


And then, last month a friend had a birthday and I've mentioned before my amazing knack of realizing that *today is someone's birthday. lame. Anyway, I whipped up a little birthday treat using a long-past Paper Pumpkin kit (the pouch and tags)
And I bought her some flowers, and that was that.
Lots of lousy pictures, lots of long-retired stuff, but still cute ideas if you're looking for last minute gifting. 
Liiiike my daughter's classmate who gave her a gift on Tuesday that we had no idea was coming...incredibly sweet, and now we need to think of something quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...