Friday, December 22, 2017

A stamp-free card!

Cards were mailed, snow finally fell, school is out, gifts are all purchased ready for wrapping...! Just need to do a little more baking and Christmas movie watching!

When I was 15, my family hosted a girl from Germany for a month, and then I went to stay at her house for a month. Our communication is sporadic but we are still in touch with each other, emailing a few times a year, with a very occasional card or something in the mail- last Christmas she sent us a box of German chocolate treats and a baby gift!
In the Holiday Mini, there is this fantastic paper called Christmas Around the World. Many things about Christmas originated in Germany, and there are a lot of German bits in this paper. There is also a sheet of Christmas greetings in different languages. Obviously, I had to make this card!! And I finally got a minute to put it together and stick it in the mail!
I used an old sketch from Retro Sketches, and just paper and adhesive for the whole thing! And I am really happy with how it turned out!
Supplies:
Christmas Around the World DP, Whisper White & Real Red card stocks, Dimensionals

If you also love this paper, don't miss it! It's on the retiring list and will only be around another week or so, if it lasts that long! Order it HERE!
View all the other retiring items from the Holiday Mini HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...