Thursday, December 28, 2017

Calendar Pages #6

Today I have the end of the 2018 Calendar Pages. The calendars themselves turned out very nicely and of course they were a huge hit for everyone receiving them, and it is always nice to see people appreciating your hard work- that's for sure!

Here are the November pages. I totally focused on family being together for these.


And for December's pages I used almost the same layout.
This first one- all but one shot was taken last Christmas day, 2016.
and this one is a mix of December 2016 and December 2017.
To be perfectly honest, this is getting trickier every year, but I am really glad I do these. I am so happy to share our year with the family and like I said, I know they're enjoyed. It is also nice for me to recap the year, since it flies by so fast...! Not gonna lie- I am also glad I had a chance to do a tiny bit of scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...